It was a cold and windy night, as the howling winds beat upon the window panes. Inside, body warmth was not only touching my skin but my soul. I started holding her hand and caressing her soft skin. She pressed her lips against mine as my heart began beating faster. My tongue brushed the delicate shell of her ear as I blew a light breath over the moist spot. She shivered. Passion took over as I began fondling her breasts as our love-making intensified. At that moment, I felt my collective consciousness leaving my body, and a feeling of oneness appeared.
This is how I knew I was in love. This human emotion could only be described as a melting of the heart, exposing a true love that I wish would never end.
But it did.
When you are in love it is unlike any other feeling you will ever have. It incites you, it invigorates you, and it puts you in a focused state of mind when time stands still, and when every sense is heightened and anything and everything is possible.
I remember her like it was yesterday. Her beautiful face, sensual lips, and irresistible personality were a true delight. She had all the qualities I was looking for in a mate. Confidence, intelligence, beauty, respectfulness, honesty, and a great lover in bed.
And you know she’s your best friend when she knows you better than you even know yourself and can say what you’re feeling without you even uttering a word.
When you are lucky enough to find someone who can magnify your human experience, life takes on a new meaning. Things you may of not noticed before now become wondrous. The sights and sounds of everyday life become more joyous to deal with.
Love is something that is very special. It is what everyone upon the planet wants.
I found it, but lost it.
If I learned one thing, it would be to fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely. If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either. You have to create stability in your own life first before you can share it with someone else.
Do I ever regret for one split second falling in love?
It has been something of an emotional roller coaster and has rendered me a hopeless romantic. It has been full of heartache and heartbreak but has made me stronger for it. It has humbled me in ways I never thought it could.
It forced me to look at life differently. I changed who I was being and who I could become. The love I had was like nothing I felt before. It was empowering, fulfilling, and her name will always have a soft spot in my heart.
Make A Donation of Love and Gratitude To Support Dave Block’s work. Give Want You Want. Give $10, Give $50, Give $100, Give $1000. Give From The Heart. THANK YOU.
- The Gratitude Guy shares a new post on gratitude. lnkd.in/buP2zhQ 2 days ago
- The Gratitude Guy wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgivukkah! lnkd.in/bbzV7xe 2 weeks ago
- Join The Gratitude Guy for The Gratitude Class on December 7 from 9am-1pm in San Diego, California lnkd.in/b-hY2ik 2 weeks ago
- Join The Gratitude Guy and Author, Speaker, Gratitude Coach Lin Laurie, for a 4 hour class on creating a daily pract… lnkd.in/bsZEutM 3 weeks ago
- @ask switchfoot Great film. Inspired to share the pure love that lives inside me and in each one of us. Let us be grateful people and BE! 1 month ago
- #Ask switchfoot Great film! I am inspired to live in my powerful universe and share the pure love that lives in my heart and in each of us. 1 month ago
Archives of posts