Make A Donation of Love and Gratitude To Support Dave Block’s work. Give Want You Want. Give $10, Give $50, Give $100, Give $1000. Give From The Heart. THANK YOU.
- The wise are consistent witnesses. ~@EmeliaSam #soulgasm #360SOUL #soulinfusion 2 days ago
- app.backtothebible.org/en/messages/13… 5 days ago
- RT @VictoriaOsteen: No matter what troubles you may be facing today, God has promised to deliver you! See Palm 34:19! 5 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/Bz1FnhFlFJk/… 6 days ago
- Your Purpose Is In His Hands: Day 2 • Devotional https://t.co/p4VaRfcaza 1 week ago
- If you bottle it, you'll battle it. ~@EmeliaSam #soulgasm #360SOUL #soulinfusion 1 week ago
Archives of posts
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I am grateful for the Sun for bringing in light and beauty to this world. I am grateful for the sunset that brings us a beautiful sight to end the day. I am grateful to the Moon and the Stars … Continue reading
Be grateful for falling in love, being in love, loving yourself, loving a higher source, and the LOVERS of the world. Lovers of life. Lovers of goodness. Lovers of art. Lovers of sports. Lovers of growing. Lovers of plants. Lovers … Continue reading
Be grateful for YOUR FAMILY. Isn’t it great to belong a family? Imperfect our families may be but here we find the opportunity to grow, share, give and receive love. And of course, especially your parents. Because if there is … Continue reading
Be grateful for YOUR FRIENDS. It’s important to have friends because it’s important to have a “support system” of people you can depend on. True friends who stand by you, for being your companions in life, who knows your quirks … Continue reading
You have the ability to feel and experience all sorts of emotions: Happiness – For you to soak in the beauty of life Sadness -To remind you that something has been lost Anger -To let ourselves and others know that … Continue reading
You can write and share your experiences. You can write love letters, thank you notes, emails, books, proposals, compose songs, poetry, words in the snow or a blog.
You are joy in motion. You have the ability to dance, walk, hop, skip, run, swim, play the sports you love, or climb the highest mountain as you travel the road of life.